Leave it all behind and just ride!
The freedom of riding comes when you leave the worry behind knowing you and your ride are properly protected in the event of an accident or theft. Let us help you gain the freedom!
ICBC Autoplan Insurance for Motorcycles
Basic liability insurance is mandatory through ICBC Autoplan. This includes having a license plate required to drive a motorcycle on British Columbia roads and highways.
Optional ICBC Coverages:
Storage insurance in the off-season
Insurance Coverage is also available for Scooters and Mopeds.
Private Optional Motorcycle Insurance
Our Auto experts also have access to a wide variety of Private Motorcycle Insurance options.
As a rider, you can benefit from private optional insurance coverage through premium savings and additional coverages not offered through ICBC Autoplan.
Benefits of Private Optional Motorcycle Insurance Coverage are:
- Lower Premiums
- Additional discounts for club affiliations and motorcycle training courses
- Coverage automatically turns into a storage insurance policy in the off-season
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Coverage for your riding gear and trailers
- Loss of Use coverage (provides an alternative motorcycle if yours is being repaired due to an insured claim)
- Lower deductible options
- And much more!